The Sub-5 Ride for Parkinson's
Timed 100-Mile Ride
The feature event is a timed, team-oriented, 100-mile ride, limited to 300 serious road cyclists striving to complete a century in less than 5 hours. When registering, riders and teams should select 1 of 4 categories:
Category 1 – Time Goal < 4:30 – this category contains the fastest teams and individual riders (22+ mph) and will depart the start line first
Category 2 – Time Goal 4:30 – 4:45 – this category (21 – 22 mph) will depart 5 minutes after all the riders from the 1st group depart
Category 3 – Time Goal 4:45 – 5:00 – this category (20 – 21 mph) will depart 5 minutes after all the riders from the 2nd group depart
Category 4 – Time Goal 5:00 – 6:00 – this category (17 – 20 mph) will depart 5 minutes after all the riders from the 3rd group depart
Timed 62-Mile Ride
The timed 62-mile event, limited to 100 road cyclists, offers the alternative of riding over a shorter distance. Individual riders can also opt for even shorter distances between 10 – 31 miles.
Note to All Riders
- You must register by September 5, 2016. NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE.
- $95 EARLY registration fee for those registering between April 1, 2016 and May 31, 2016. $125 registration fee applies after June 30th.
- Jerseys can not be purchased. They are free to riders who fundraise $250 or more.
- All registrations are final and fees go directly to the Davis Phinney Foundation. As such, there will be no refunds. Register here.
Incentives to Fundraise
In addition to the knowledge that you are making a profound difference and reaching a personal goal, there are incentives for meeting fundraising milestones:
- $50 – Premium YikesID wrist band
- $100 – Victory Crew Tee
- $250 – Sub-5 Ride Jersey
- $1,000 – FREE registration for the 2017 Sub-5 Ride